This is an old revision of the document!
Upgrade from 4.2.x to 4.3
Upgrading from VHFFS 4.2.x is pretty easy:
- Backup the VHFFS database using the PostgreSQL
- If you wish you can shut down the panel by setting the
opendirective in the
panelsection of the vhffs.conf file to
no. You can also shut down the VHFFS bots crons.
- Install the VHFFS release over the previous files using the standard install procedure.
- In the VHFFS source tree, under the
vhffs-compatfolder, you'll find a file named
from-4.2-to-4.3.sqlthat contains all the SQL queries to upgrade the VHFFS database, use the
psqlclient to source this file.
- Restart all processes that use the VHFFS API or the PostgreSQL database.
- Then open back the panel and bots.
- If something is not working properly, please read this install documentation to find out why.